To Live On by Min Jeong Seo
“The stalks these flowers are already dried up but their blossoms are preserved and kept fresh by the medical infusion bags. The life-span of every living creature is limited.The infusion bags stand for the progress in medicine and the prolongation of human life.They somehow carry an ambivalent message as they refer to both death and life an the same time. Both states are immanent here. To preserve the beauty of the flowers artifically with the help of the infusion bags points out man’s inclination to repress the fact having to die and to postpone death.”
Pick your 5 favorite TV series before reading the questions.
1. Downton Abbey
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Parks and Recreation
5. Dr. Who
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Sherlock… though John is a close second…
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Thomas. Hands down.
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4?
Ron Swanson’s birthday.
4. What is your favourite season of 5?
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3?
Hahaha… this is a good one for HIMYM… I want to say Marshall and Lily, but for some odd reason, I hold out hope for Barney and Robin… I know it’s weird…
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Another perfectly placed question… John and Sherlock. Simply because they are totally NOT a couple, if anyone cares.
7. How long have you watched 1?
From the start.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
It was recommended to me by a friend… and NPH is always a draw.
9. Who is your favourite actor in 4?
10. Which show’s world would you want to live in most?
Hmm… I would say Downton Abbey, but if I picked Dr. Who I could do that anyway. So Dr.Who
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
3 by proxy
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
13. How would you kill off any character in 5?
I’d crash the Tardis onto them? Or use a laser…
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Eh… I could see it.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Oooh fun… Lady Edith and… nope. Just kidding.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 2 or 5?
17. Which has the better theme music, 1 or 4?
I love the DA theme
Despite the big bomb shell at the end, these two were only in the background of the latest episode (and that is alright
tolerable),and I well missed them.
A little Anna and Bates love.
12 DAYS OF MARY AND MATTHEW
Day 7: Saddest Moment
Mary: Goodbye, then. And such good luck.
Matthew: Goodbye, Mary. And God bless you.
… This switch was for the best.
The staff is so supportive, the kids are great and I’ve already learned so much. I feel so lucky.
girls, please stop doing this. via
don’t announce how cold your hands are; just touch him. preferably somewhere like his neck or back, to maximize reaction intensity.
Whose Line Is It Anyways? (1998-2006)
Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie, Drew Carey.